Job Summary: Under direction of the Regional President, the Relationship Manager’s primary responsibility is to bring in profitable lending and depository relationships for CommerceWest Bank, with a greater emphasis on maintaining a larger lending portfolio. This high profile position will deliver unparalleled service and will exhibit the highest professional standards when dealing with our clients. This will be accomplished through their control and management of the lending and sales processes as well as their proactive approach towards deepening client relationships focusing on the middle market arena.
1. Meet and exceed monthly performance based scorecard goals.
2. Responsible for acquiring and servicing businesses, the business owners and the key executives, in accordance with set goals including:
3. Proactively looks to expand client base by cultivating referral relationships, soliciting/telemarketing target market clients/prospects and building a book of business in the local community.
4. Develop and implement a sales plan to attract new business to CommerceWest Bank while maintaining and deepening existing relationships.
5. Provide an unparalleled level of service that accommodates and caters to clients and prospects of the bank, while acting in an ethical manner.
6. Reviews, processes and prepares documentation for new loans and accounts to ensure compliance to legal and bank requirements.
7. Ensure that loans and other assets are appropriately charged off and timely risk rated in accordance with the bank’s loan policy.
8. Perform traditional banking transactions; conform to legal and bank requirements; execute client transactions in a timely and efficient manner.
9. Work to prevent and/or minimize losses, overdraft charges and other operational charge offs from occurring in accordance with the banks operational policies.
10. Enhance the loyalty and profitability of existing relationships and referring opportunities to other parts of the company.
11. Perform other duties and special projects as needed and assigned.
- Minimum of 7-10 years commercial credit and lending experience. With knowledge in cash management, sales management and knowledge of business related banking services.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Require the ability to be flexible and work independently
Strong client relations skills
- Team player, self-starter, ability to manage multiple task and meeting deadlines a must.
- Present professional image and work well in a team environment.
Back To Career
- The ability to cross sell bank’s products and services to existing clients as well as prospects, growing new profitable relationships by referring opportunities to other parts of the company.